Abatacept antibody | AbD37065ia
Human anti Abatacept
Human Anti-Abatacept Antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory antibody for use in bioanalytical assays for abatacept and biosimilars. It can be used as a positive control in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD37065ia is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with an IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Abatacept (Orencia) is a recombinant fusion protein consisting of the extra-cellular domain of human CTLA-4, fused to the modified Fc (hinge, CH2, and CH3 domains) portion of human IgG1. It is used to treat several autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and juvenile idiopathic arthritis, by inhibiting optimal T-cell activation. It binds to CD80 and CD86 on antigen-presenting cells and blocks the costimulatory interaction with CD28 on T cells.
View a summary of all anti-abatacept antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD37065ia was measured as KD = 6 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized abatacept.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Orencia is a trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Abatacept antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD37065ia can be used in an indirect ELISA. It can also be used as a calibrator in an anti-drug antibody assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Abatacept||HCA335||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra