Recombinant Mouse MCP-1
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein prepared from E. coli.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.8kD (125 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used as a standard for ELISA applications with our purified mouse MCP-1 antibody (AAM43).
References for MCP-1
Ren, Z. et al. (2019) Minocycline attenuates ethanol-induced cell death and microglial activation in the developing spinal cord.
Alcohol. 79: 25-35.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0010574 regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor production
- GO:0010759 positive regulation of macrophage chemotaxis
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0090265 positive regulation of immune complex clearance by monocytes and macrophages
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up