IgM | MADNP-5
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01837 Related reagents
- P01872 Related reagents
- P01873 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Igk-C Related reagents
- Ighm Related reagents
- Ighm Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgM
Hayer, S. et al. (2008) B-cell infiltrates induce endosteal bone formation in inflammatory arthritis.
J Bone Miner Res. 23: 1650-60.
Rohrer, J.W. et al. (2006) Identification of oncofetal antigen/immature laminin receptor protein epitopes that activate BALB/c mouse OFA/iLRP-specific effector and regulatory T cell clones.
J Immunol. 176: 2844-56.