IgG1 | MADNP-1
|Mouse IgG1 Kappa|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgG1 - liquid
- Purified IgG1 prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.6 ug/ml||1.25 ug/ml|
|Gel Super Shift Assays|
References for IgG1
Kiesler, P. et al. (2009) An allergy-associated polymorphism in a novel regulatory element enhances IL13 expression.
Hum Mol Genet. 18: 4513-20.
Brown, J.K. et al. (2011) Human Fallopian tube epithelium constitutively expresses integrin endometrial receptivity markers: no evidence for a tubal implantation window.
Mol Hum Reprod. 18: 111-20.
Laffont, S. et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. May 8. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up