Mouse IgG1 Kappa
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgG1 - liquid
- Purified IgG1 prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
complement activation, classical pathway
antibacterial humoral response
immunoglobulin complex, circulating
positive regulation of phagocytosis
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
|Gel Super Shift Assays
Where this proetin has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Application Based External Images
Gel Super Shift Assays
Immunohistology - Paraffin
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra