IgG1 | MADNP-1
Mouse IgG1 Kappa
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgG1 - liquid
- Purified IgG1 prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01837 Related reagents
- P01869 Related reagents
- P01868 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Igk-C Related reagents
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.6 ug/ml||1.25 ug/ml|
|Gel Super Shift Assays|
Where this proetin has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Application Based External Images
Gel Super Shift Assays
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for IgG1
Kiesler, P. et al. (2009) An allergy-associated polymorphism in a novel regulatory element enhances IL13 expression.
Hum Mol Genet. 18: 4513-20.
Brown, J.K. et al. (2011) Human Fallopian tube epithelium constitutively expresses integrin endometrial receptivity markers: no evidence for a tubal implantation window.
Mol Hum Reprod. 18: 111-20.
Laffont, S. et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. May 8. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]