Mouse IgE Kappa is a purified IgE kappa mouse monoclonal antibody that recognises ovalbumin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgE - liquid.
- Purified mouse monoclonal IgE prepared from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use as a mouse IgE standard in ELISA assays, see Hamada K et al. for details..
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)