Mouse IgE Kappa is a purified IgE kappa mouse monoclonal antibody that recognises ovalbumin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgE - liquid.
- Purified mouse monoclonal IgE prepared from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P06336 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Gm900 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgE
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use as a mouse IgE standard in ELISA assays, see Hamada K et al. for details..
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgE
Hamada, K. et al. (2003) Allergen-independent maternal transmission of asthma susceptibility.
J Immunol. 170 (4): 1683-9.
Shin, I.S. et al. (2014) Homoegonol attenuates the asthmatic responses induced by ovalbumin challenge.
Arch Pharm Res. 37 (9): 1201-10.
Laffont, S. et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. May 8. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]