|Mouse IgE Kappa is a purified IgE kappa mouse monoclonal antibody that recognises ovalbumin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgE - liquid.
- Purified mouse monoclonal IgE prepared from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product is suitable for use as a mouse IgE standard in ELISA assays, see Hamada K et al. for details..
References for IgE
Hamada, K. et al. (2003) Allergen-independent maternal transmission of asthma susceptibility.
J Immunol. 170 (4): 1683-9.
Shin, I.S. et al. (2014) Homoegonol attenuates the asthmatic responses induced by ovalbumin challenge.
Arch Pharm Res. 37 (9): 1201-10.
Laffont, S. et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. May 8. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up