Stromal cell derived factor 1 alpha (SDF1 alpha) belongs to the C-X-C family of human chemokines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein prepared in E.coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.0kD (68 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
Please see label for expiry date.
- P48061 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CXCL12 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008064 regulation of actin polymerization or depolymerization
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0090026 positive regulation of monocyte chemotaxis
- For research purposes only
Applications of SDF-1 Alpha
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)