Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Bovine TNF Alpha
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- TNF Alpha
|Recombinant Bovine tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha), also known as tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2 (TNFSF2), corresponds to the 77 - 234 aa sequence of native bovine TNF alpha. This recombinant protein is produced in yeast cells and is naturally folded and post translationally modified.
Bovine TNF alpha is produced by a range of cells, including macrophages, monocytes, T and B lymphocytes and is an important mediator of the bovine inflammatory response.
This product may be used as a standard in immunoassays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.4 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up