|Interleukin-4 (IL-4) is produced by a range of bovine cells, including T and B lymphocytes, monocytes and macrophages, and plays an important role in the immune response.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
Further dilutions should be made in a buffer containing carrier protein.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.04 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 12.6 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Following reconstitution store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4:Biotin||MCA2372B||E||0.25 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4:Biotin|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4||MCA2371||E||0.5 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4|
References for IL-4
Pirson, C. et al. (2012) Differential effects of Mycobacterium bovis - derived polar and apolar lipid fractions on bovine innate immune cells.
Vet Res. 43: 54.
Rodrigues, V. et al. (2017) Development of a bead-based multiplexed assay for simultaneous quantification of five bovine cytokines by flow cytometry.
Cytometry A. 91 (9): 901-7.
Stabel, J.R. et al. (2021) Comparative cellular immune responses in calves after infection with Mycobacterium avium. subsp. paratuberculosis., M. avium. subsp. avium., M. kansasii. and M. bovis..
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 237: 110268.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005136 interleukin-4 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042113 B cell activation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048295 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgE isotypes
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up