By immunoelectrophoresis, this preparation has been shown to react with antiserum specific for bovine IgG2. No reactivity was seen with antiserum specific for bovine IgG1, IgA or IgM.
This product contains <1% IgG1, IgA and IgM as determined by ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG2 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for IgG2
Abbott, J.R. et al. (2005) Rapid and long-term disappearance of CD4+ T lymphocyte responses specific for
Anaplasma marginale major surface protein-2 (MSP2) in MSP2 vaccinates following challenge with live A. marginale.
J Immunol. 174 (11): 6702-15.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra