By immunoelectrophoresis, this product was shown to react with antiserum specific for bovine IgG and subclasses IgG1 and IgG2. No reactivity was observed with antiserum for bovine IgA or IgM.
Purified Bovine IgG (PBP002) contains <1% IgA and IgM as determined by ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified normal bovine IgG prepared by fractionation and DEAE chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for IgG
Al-Alo, K.Z.K. et al. (2018) Correlation between neonatal calf diarrhea and the level of maternally derived antibodies.
Iran J Vet Res. 19 (1): 3-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra