Parainfluenza Virus 1 antibody
Parainfluenza viruses are genetically and antigenically divided into the four types HPIV1-4, with HPIV-1, -2 and -3 being major causative agents of lower respiratory infections in the young and immunologically vulnerable.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium azide
- Parainfluenza type 1 - Cantell strain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 4.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Parainfluenza Virus 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|