Goat anti Rat Interleukin-6
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rat IL-6 antibody recognizes rat interleukin 6.
IL-6 is a pleiotropic cytokine involved in the regulation of immune and inflammatory responses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IL-6 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Rat IL-6 (PRP21).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Anti rat IL-6: purified (AAR35) may be used in an indirect ELISA with recombinant rat IL-6 (PRP21) as the standard.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005138 interleukin-6 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0009612 response to mechanical stimulus
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007568 aging
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0009409 response to cold
- GO:0046677 response to antibiotic
- GO:0031000 response to caffeine
- GO:0031667 response to nutrient levels
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032868 response to insulin stimulus
- GO:0033160 positive regulation of protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043200 response to amino acid stimulus
- GO:0043526 neuroprotection
- GO:0045188 regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, non-REM sleep
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045721 negative regulation of gluconeogenesis
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046427 positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
- GO:0046849 bone remodeling
- GO:0048635 negative regulation of muscle organ development
- GO:0050710 negative regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051602 response to electrical stimulus
- GO:0051789 response to protein stimulus
- GO:0051971 positive regulation of transmission of nerve impulse
- GO:0070374 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up