IL-1 Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Rabbit interleukin-1 alpha antibody recognizes rabbit interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1α), a 30.38 kDa pleiotropic pro-inflammatory cytokine belonging to the IL-1 superfamily. It is secreted by activated macrophages and monocytes and is involved in the modulation of a wide range of immune and inflammatory responses.
IL-1α and the closely related IL-1β, are both involved in haematopoiesis and exhibit many identical immunomodulatory properties, binding to the same type I interleukin-1 receptor, also known as CD121a.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit interleukin-1 alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit interleukin-1 alpha
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0034605 cellular response to heat
- GO:0046688 response to copper ion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up