StarBright Blue 700 Fluorescent Secondary Antibodies can be used with traditional fluorophores like the DyLight 800 Fluorophore for multiplexing. In addition, StarBright Antibodies can be used with Bio-Rad's stain-free technology and/or the hFAB™ Rhodamine Anti-Housekeeping Primary Antibodies for protein normalization. These antibodies are optimized for use with the ChemiDoc™ MP Imaging System, permitting detection of up to three proteins in a single blot.
Features and Benefits
Easy multiplexing — StarBright Secondary Antibodies can be used with IRDye 800 or other common fluorophores to detect multiple proteins on the same blot
Short exposure time — the exceptional brightness of the StarBright Fluorophore leads to shorter exposure times compared to traditional fluorescent dyes: seconds vs. minutes
High signal-to-noise ratio — StarBright Secondary Antibodies emit in the red/far red, where there is minimal background (Exmax/Emmax = 470 nm/700 nm)
Low nonspecific binding — StarBright Fluorophore is conjugated to highly cross-adsorbed antibodies
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG StarBright Blue 700 has been cross-adsorbed against bovine, goat, human, mouse and rat.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Blue 700 - lyophilized
- Resuspend contents of the tube in the indicated volume of distilled or deionized water and leave on ice for at least 30 min prior to use. Brief centrufugation (pulse spin for 2-3 sec at max speed in a tabletop microcentrifuge) may be used to collect the contents at the bottom of the tube. Do not centrifuge more than 10 sec.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Rabbit IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of Goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- >80% Sucrose
<1% Polyethylene Glycol
<10% Bovine Serum Albumin
- 1 year at -20oC lyophilized; 6 months at +4oC after resuspension.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light
DO NOT FREEZE the solubilized material
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- StarBright Blue 700 Secondary Antibodies can be used for multiplex fluorescent western blotting with the right combination of fluorophores. These fluorescent secondary antibodies can also be used to detect post-translational modifications like phosphorylation of a target protein.
Note: StarBright Antibodies are not suitable for stripping and reprobing.
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/12004157.pdf
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat ANTI-MOUSE IgG StarBright™ Blue 700||12004158||WB||400 µl|
|Goat ANTI-MOUSE IgG StarBright™ Blue 700||12004159||WB||80 µl|
|ANTI-ACTIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004163||WB||200 µl|
|ANTI-ACTIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004164||WB||40 µl|
|ANTI-TUBULIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004165||WB||200 µl|
|ANTI-TUBULIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004166||WB||40 µl|
|ANTI-GAPDH hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004167||WB||200 µl|
|ANTI-GAPDH hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004168||WB||40 µl|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):DyLight®800 (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Li, T. et al. (2021) RNF167 activates mTORC1 and promotes tumorigenesis by targeting CASTOR1 for ubiquitination and degradation.
Nat Commun. 12 (1): 1055.
Vasileva, L.V. et al. (2021) Rosmarinic acid attenuates obesity and obesity-related inflammation in human adipocytes.
Food Chem Toxicol. 149: 112002.
Dunbar, K. et al. (2021) IMiDs induce FAM83F degradation via an interaction with CK1α to attenuate Wnt signalling.
Life Sci Alliance. 4 (2)Dec 23 [Epub ahead of print].
Dunbar, K. et al. (2021) FAM83F regulates canonical Wnt signalling through an interaction with CK1&alpha.
Life Sci Alliance. 4 (2)Dec 24 [Epub ahead of print].
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra