Rabbit anti Human TRIAD3A antibody recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal region (NT) of mouse TRIAD3A, a ubiquitously expressed E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which plays an important role in the innate immune response.
Regulation of the level and duration of Toll-like receptor (TLR) activation is vital in controlling a pro-inflammatory response, to prevent harm to the host. Several proteins involved in the regulation of TLR signaling have been described including ST2 and IL-1R-associated kinase M, along with many other adaptor proteins of the MyD88 family, which mediate TLR signal transduction. TRIAD3A, identified as a RING finger member of the E3 ligase family of proteins, binds to the cytoplasmic tail of several TLRs, notably TLR4 and TLR9, resulting in ubiquitination and proteolytic degradation, thereby regulating their expression. TRIAD3A does not appear to regulate the expression of TLR2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse TRIAD3A (NT) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- A 15 amino acid peptide located near mouse TRIAD3A amino-terminus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TRIAD3A antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP1000 detects a band of approximately 95kDa in mouse heart cell lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Chuang, T.H. & Ulevitch, R.J. (2004) Triad3A, an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase regulating Toll-like receptors.
Nat Immunol. 5 (5): 495-502.
Brint, E.K. et al. (2004) ST2 is an inhibitor of interleukin 1 receptor and Toll-like receptor 4 signaling and maintains endotoxin tolerance.
Nat Immunol. 5 (4): 373-9.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra