Rabbit anti Mouse TLR11 (C-Terminal) antibody recognizes the C-Terminal of mouse Toll-like receptor 11 (TLR11).
TLR11 is principally expressed in macrophages and liver, and epithelial cells of the kidney and bladder.
Mouse TLR11 is reported to recognize uropathogenic bacteria, and to activate appropriate host defense genes as part of the innate immune response to microbial infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse TLR11 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 15 amino acid sequence near the carboxy terminus of mouse TLR11.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
response to bacterium
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TLR11 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available