Rabbit anti TIRAP antibody recognizes mouse toll-interleukin 1 receptor domain containing adaptor protein, also known as TIRAP, MyD88 adapter-like protein or Mal.
TIRAP is one of a family of TIR domain-containing proteins which serve as adaptor proteins for the Toll-like receptors during the innate immune response. TIRAP is reported to participate in the MyD88-dependent signaling pathways shared by TLR2 and TLR4.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse TIRAP were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the C-Terminus of mouse TIRAP.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
transmembrane receptor activity
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
myeloid cell differentiation
intrinsic to membrane
positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
innate immune response
cellular response to bacterial lipopeptide
cellular response to lipoteichoic acid
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TIRAP antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available