|Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody recognizes mouse IgM. Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody has been cross absorbed against mouse IgA, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody shows minimal cross reactivity with human immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to alkaline phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on IgM.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgM paraproteins.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up