This Goat anti Mouse IgM polyclonal antibody has been cross absorbed against Mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Allophycocyanin (APC) - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on IgM covalently linked to agarose
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 0.25 mg
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3) Stabilizing agentPack Size: 0.5 mg0.1% Sodium azide
- Mouse IgM paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.25 mgIgG concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 0.5 mgIg concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Pack Size: 0.25 mg+4ºC DO NOT FREEZE
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.Pack Size: 0.5 mgStore at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra