Goat anti Mouse IgG2b:Texas Red®
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti mouse IgG2b polyclonal antibody is specific for the heavy chain of mouse IgG2b.
This antibody has been cross-adsorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3, IgA and human serum to minimise cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Texas Red® - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IgG2b was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG2b covalently linked to agarose
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgG2b paraproteins
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Texas Red 596 615
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Texas Red® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up