Filter by Application:F C WB Reset
|Goat anti Mouse IgG2a antibody recognizes Mouse IgG2a. This antibody has been cross absorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgG2a antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with human immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG2a were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- IgG2a paraproteins from BALB/c mice
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG2a antibody
Knipping, K. et al. (2011) A gastrointestinal rotavirus infection mouse model for immune modulation studies.
Virol J. 8: 109.
Bagai, U. & Pawar, A. (2013) A blood stage fraction of Plasmodium berghei. induces protective and long lasting immune response in BALB/c mice.
Parasitol Int. 62 (3): 329-36.
Hwang, S.R. et al. (2015) Altered expression levels of neurodevelopmental proteins in fetal brains of BTBR T+tf/J mice with autism-like behavioral characteristics.
J Toxicol Environ Health A. 78 (8): 516-23.
Zhao, Z. et al. (2015) Multiple B-cell epitope vaccine induces a Staphylococcus enterotoxin B-specific IgG1 protective response against MRSA infection.
Sci Rep. 5: 12371.
Mola, S. et al. (2020) A transcriptome-based approach to identify functional modules within and across primary human immune cells.
PLoS One. 15 (5): e0233543.
Kushwaha, V. et al. (2019) Troponin 1 of human filarial parasite Brugia malayi.: cDNA cloning, expression, purification, and its immunoprophylactic potential.
Parasitol Res. 118 (6): 1849-63.
Nedumpun, T. et al. (2019) Negative Immunomodulatory Effects of Type 2 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus-Induced Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist on Porcine Innate and Adaptive Immune Functions.
Front Immunol. 10: 579.
Gatkowska, J. et al. (2019) The Impact of the Antigenic Composition of Chimeric Proteins on Their Immunoprotective Activity against Chronic Toxoplasmosis in Mice.
Vaccines (Basel). 7(4):154.
View The Latest Product References
Han, H. et al. (2021) Metal arsenic mediated enhancement of type-2 immunity in brains with altered locomotive activities in mice with autism-like behavioral characteristics
Toxicological Research. 08 Oct [Epub ahead of print].
Minaei, S. et al. (2018) Propranolol efficacy as a novel adjuvant for immunization against Toxoplasma gondii. tachyzoites.
Exp Parasitol. 194: 60-66.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up