|Goat anti Mouse IgG2a antibody reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG2a.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- IgG conjugated to Texas Red - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG2a were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified Ig was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG2a covalently linked to agarose.This preparation has been cross absorbed with mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA to ensure class specificity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Mouse IgG2a.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Texas Red 596 615
- For research purposes only.
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Texas Red is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG2a antibody
Kushwaha, V. & Kaur, S. (2021) Cross-protective efficacy of immuno-stimulatory recombinant Brugia malayi. protein HSP60 against the Leishmania donovani. in BALB/c mice.
Biologicals. 72: 18-26.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up