Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 antibody is specific for mouse IgG1 and shows minimal (<0.5%) cross-reactivity with mouse IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% gentamicin sulphate
1% Bovine serum albumin
- Mouse IgG1 gamma 1 heavy chain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01869 Related reagents
- P01868 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052A||100 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052B||500 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052C||1000 ml||C E P WB|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Kerr K et al. (2010) Inflammatory cytokine responses in a pregnant mouse model of Chlamydophila abortus infection.
Vet Microbiol. 144 (3-4): 392-8.