Goat anti Mouse IgG1:Texas Red®
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG1 antibody recognizes mouse immunoglobulin isotype G1.
Goat anti Mouse IgG1 antibody has been adsorbed against mouse IgM, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgA and human sera to minimise cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Texas Red - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG1 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified Ig was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on Mouse IgG1 covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgG1 paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Texas Red 596 615
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Texas Red is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG1 antibody
Jackson, S.J. et al. (2004) Cannabinoid-mediated neuroprotection following interferon-gamma treatment in a three-dimensional mouse brain aggregate cell culture.
Eur J Neurosci. 20: 2267-75.
Kushwaha, V. & Kaur, S. (2021) Cross-protective efficacy of immuno-stimulatory recombinant Brugia malayi. protein HSP60 against the Leishmania donovani. in BALB/c mice.
Biologicals. 72: 18-26.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up