Cross reactivity with rat IgG is expected. Cross reactivity to human serum proteins has been minimised by solid phase adsorbtion.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion of the IgG followed by a gel filtration step to remove the remaining intact IgG or Fc fragments.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified mouse IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/50||1/200|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50||1/200|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Silveira, M.R. et al. (2002) Infection with Strongyloides venezuelensis induces transient airway eosinophilic inflammation, an increase in immunoglobulin E, and hyperresponsiveness in rats.
Infect Immun. 70 (11): 6263-72.
Conlon, T.M. et al. (2012) Germinal center alloantibody responses are mediated exclusively by indirect-pathway CD4 T follicular helper cells.
J Immunol. 188 (6): 2643-52.
Harper, I.G. et al. (2016) Augmentation of Recipient Adaptive Alloimmunity by Donor Passenger Lymphocytes within the Transplant.
Cell Rep. 15 (6): 1214-27.
Motallebzadeh, R. et al. (2012) Blocking lymphotoxin signaling abrogates the development of ectopic lymphoid tissue within cardiac allografts and inhibits effector antibody responses.
FASEB J. 26 (1): 51-62.