Cross reactivity is observed with rat IgG. Cross-reactivity with human IgG has been minimised by solid phase absorption.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of rabbit IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion of the IgG followed by a gel filtration step to remove the remaining intact IgG or Fc fragments.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 25% Glycerol
- Mouse IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|