Filter by Application:F Reset
|Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of mouse IgG. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-fluorescein, anti-goat serum, mouse IgG and mouse serum.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Use 1.0 ml of DI water. For extended storage, reconstitute with 50% glycerol instead of water and then aliquot contents at -20ºC.
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin and 0.01% sodium azide
- Native, whole IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG antibody
Olimpio, R.M.C. et al. (2018) Cell viability assessed in a reproducible model of human osteoblasts derived from human adipose-derived stem cells.
PLoS One. 13 (4): e0194847.
The, T.H. & Feltkamp, T.E. (1970) Conjugation of fluorescein isothiocyanate to antibodies. I. Experiments on the conditions of conjugation.
Immunology. 18 (6): 865-73.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up