Filter by Application:IF E Reset
|Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes mouse IgG, recognising the heavy chain of mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3 as demonstrated by ELISA.
Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody has been cross-adsorbed against mouse IgM, mouse IgA and human serum to reduce potential cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on pooled mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IgG antibody
Joimel, U. et al. (2010) Stimulation of angiogenesis resulting from cooperation between macrophages and MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells: proposed molecular mechanism and effect of tetrathiomolybdate.
BMC Cancer. 10: 375.
Childs K et al. (2012) Paramyxovirus V proteins interact with the RNA Helicase LGP2 to inhibit RIG-I-dependent interferon induction.
J Virol. 86 (7): 3411-21.
Moalli, F. et al. (2015) Intravital and whole-organ imaging reveals capture of melanoma-derived antigen by lymph node subcapsular macrophages leading to widespread deposition on follicular dendritic cells.
Front Immunol. 6: 114.
Ramos-Sevillano, E. et al. (2016) PSGL-1 on Leukocytes is a Critical Component of the Host Immune Response against Invasive Pneumococcal Disease.
PLoS Pathog. 12 (3): e1005500.
Abbate, F. et al. (2016) Acid-sensing ion channel immunoreactivities in the cephalic neuromasts of adult zebrafish.
Ann Anat. 207: 27-31.
Shea, G.K. et al. (2020) Juxtacrine signalling via Notch and ErbB receptors in the switch to fate commitment of bone marrow-derived Schwann cells.
Eur J Neurosci. 52 (5): 3306-21.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up