|Goat anti Mouse IgA antibody recognizes murine IgA as demonstrated by ELISA, FLISA and/or Flow cytometry. Goat anti Mouse IgA antibody has been cross adsorbed against mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgM.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IgA was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgA antibody
Lindner, C. et al. (2012) Age, microbiota, and T cells shape diverse individual IgA repertoires in the intestine.
J Exp Med. 209: 365-77.
Tregoning, J.S. et al. (2013) A "prime-pull" vaccine strategy has a modest effect on local and systemic antibody responses to HIV gp140 in mice.
PLoS One. 8: e80559.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up