Transferrin has an important role in transporting iron from the intestine, reticuloendothelial system, and liver parenchymal cells to all proliferating cells in the body.
This reagent is available in bulk quantities and may be made available in other formats. Please enquire for further details.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human Transferrin were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human Transferrin
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02787 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TF Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0008199 ferric iron binding
- GO:0009925 basal plasma membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0055037 recycling endosome
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Transferrin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|