Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti NLRX1 antibody recognizes NLR family member X1 (NLRX1), also known as caterpiller protein 11.3, NOD26, NOD5, and NOD9.
NLRX1 is a member of the NLR family of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), but is an atypical member due to its structure (Nagai-Singer et al. 2019). For example, it appears to be the only PRR family member with the ability to localize to mitochondria (Chu et al. 2019). However, NLRX1 appears to be ubituitously expressed in human cells, and appears to have different functions depending on cell type (Nagai-Singer et al. 2019). NLRX1 appears to be a negative regulator of immune signaling during microbial infection, cancer, and autoimmune disease (Kastelberg et al. 2020). Consistent with mitochondrial localization, NLRX1 regulates the function of mitochondria during apoptosis and injury in the presence of TNF-alpha (Singh et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human NLRX1 were raised by repeated immunizations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-NFSGETLDSTDPSN, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_078894.2; NP_733840.1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1 ug/ml||3 ug/ml|
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti Human NLRX1 antibody detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in cell lysates
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up