Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti mTOR detects a band of approximately 273 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 2440-2457 of human mTOR
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.18 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030163 protein catabolic process
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031929 TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0031931 TORC1 complex
- GO:0031932 TORC2 complex
- GO:0043200 response to amino acid stimulus
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up