Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IL-18 detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human interleukin-18
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030431 sleep
- GO:0032725 positive regulation of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor production
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032819 positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0042033 chemokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0042092 type 2 immune response
- GO:0042094 interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042231 interleukin-13 biosynthetic process
- GO:0042253 granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051142 positive regulation of NK T cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up