IgG IgA IgM antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Goat anti Human IgG/A/M:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- IgG IgA IgM
|Goat anti Human IgG/A/M antibody recognizes human Ig, binding to all major classes (IgG, IgA, IgM).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Ig were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG, IgA and IgM whole molecules
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 2.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.04 ug/ml||0.2 ug/ml|
|Flow Cytometry||0.1 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
References for IgG IgA IgM antibody
Lierz, M. et al. (2008) Avian Mycoplasma lipofaciens transmission to veterinarian.
Emerg Infect Dis. 14: 1161-3.
Vidyarthi, A. et al. (2017) Antibody response against PhoP efficiently discriminates among healthy individuals, tuberculosis patients and their contacts.
PLoS One. 12 (3): e0173769.
Jaki, T. et al. (2016) A false sense of security? Can tiered approach be trusted to accurately classify immunogenicity samples?
J Pharm Biomed Anal. 128: 166-73.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up