IgG IgA IgM antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Human IgG/A/M antibody recognizes human Ig, binding to all major classes (IgG, IgA, IgM).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Ig were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG, IgA and IgM whole molecules
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 2.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.04 ug/ml||0.2 ug/ml|
|Flow Cytometry||0.1 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG IgA IgM antibody
Lierz, M. et al. (2008) Avian Mycoplasma lipofaciens transmission to veterinarian.
Emerg Infect Dis. 14: 1161-3.
Vidyarthi, A. et al. (2017) Antibody response against PhoP efficiently discriminates among healthy individuals, tuberculosis patients and their contacts.
PLoS One. 12 (3): e0173769.
Jaki, T. et al. (2016) A false sense of security? Can tiered approach be trusted to accurately classify immunogenicity samples?
J Pharm Biomed Anal. 128: 166-73.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up