Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:TRITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2 antibody recognizes Fab and F(ab')2 portion of human IgG by IEP. It reacts with other human immunoglobulins through common light chain reactivity.
Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2 antibody demonstrates minimal cross reactivity with bovine, horse and mouse IgG; other species have not been tested.
No reactivity is seen with the Fc portion of human IgG or non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
This antibody is a performance tested, matched reagent for use with Bio-Rad HuCAL antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG F(ab')2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) TRITC 557 576
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/50||1/200|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
References for IgG antibody
Eriksson, O. et al. (2011) Development of an antibody to bovine IL-2 reveals multifunctional CD4 T(EM) cells in cattle naturally infected with bovine tuberculosis.
PLoS One. 6 (12): e29194.
Back, J.W. et al. (2012) Selecting highly structure-specific antibodies using structured synthetic mimics of the cystine knot protein sclerostin.
Protein Eng Des Sel. 25: 251-9.
Eriksson, O. et al. (2017) Pancreatic imaging using an antibody fragment targeting the zinc transporter type 8: a direct comparison with radio-iodinated Exendin-4.
Acta Diabetol. Oct 24 [Epub ahead of print].
Wege, A.K. et al. (2020) A novel rabbit derived anti-HER2 antibody with pronounced therapeutic effectiveness on HER2-positive breast cancer cells in vitro and in humanized tumor mice (HTM).
J Transl Med. 18 (1): 316.
Suskiewicz, M.J. et al. (2019) Structure of McsB, a protein kinase for regulated arginine phosphorylation.
Nat Chem Biol. 15 (5): 510-518.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up