Histone H1.3 antibody
Rabbit anti Histone H1.3
Histone H1.3 antibody recognizes histone H1.3, also known as MHC class I-like protein HFE, hereditary hemochromatosis protein, hereditary hemochromatosis protein HLA-H.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by HFE is a membrane protein that is similar to MHC class I-type proteins and associates with beta2-microglobulin (beta2M). It is thought that this protein functions to regulate iron absorption by regulating the interaction of the transferrin receptor with transferrin. The iron storage disorder, hereditary haemochromatosis, is a recessive genetic disorder that results from defects in HFE. At least nine alternatively spliced variants have been described for HFE. Additional variants have been found but their full-length nature has not been determined (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human histone H1.3 antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone H1.3 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 30 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human histone H1.3
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P16402 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HIST1H1D Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000786 nucleosome
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0006334 nucleosome assembly
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histone H1.3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.