Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti ELF1
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti ELF1 antibody recognizes ETS-related transcription factor Elf-1, also known as E74-like factor 1 (ELF1).
ELF1 is a small zinc-finger protein conserved in eukaryotes and some archaea (Ehara and Sekine 2018). ELF1 is ubiquitously expressed in human cells and is a member of the ETS family of transcription factors (Budka et al. 2018) and appears to act downstream of the DNA damage response pathway (Cheng et al. 2020). In cancer, ELF1 appears to have oncogenic and tumor suppressive functions depending on context (Budka et al. 2018). ELF1 appears to play an antiviral role, with lower levels of ELF1 reducing host defense against the influenza A virus (Seifert et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human ELF1 were raised by repeated immunizations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-AMKQNELLEPNSF, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_758961.1; NP_001138825.1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||2.5 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.03 ug/ml||0.1 ug/ml|
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti Human ELF1 antibody detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in cell lysates
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up