Cyclophilin B antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human cyclophilin B antibody recognizes cyclophilin B also known as peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase B, PPIB, PPIase B, S-cyclophilin, cyclophilin-like protein, epididymis secretory protein Li 39, peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase B, rotamase B or SYP-S1.
The protein encoded by PPIB gene is a cyclosporine-binding protein and is mainly located within the endoplasmic reticulum. It is associated with the secretory pathway and released in biological fluids. This protein can bind to cells derived from T- and B-lymphocytes, and may regulate cyclosporin A-mediated immunosuppression (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2009). Mutations in the PBIB gene lead to development of Osteogenesis imperfecta 9 (OI9) , a connective tissue disorder characterized by low bone mass, bone fragility and susceptibility to fractures after minimal trauma (van Dijk et al. 2009).
Rabbit anti Human cyclophilin B antibody detects a band of 20 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cyclophilin B detects a band of approximately 20 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human cyclophilin B
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up