Androgen Receptor antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti androgen receptor detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence EVQLGLGRVYPRPPSC from the N-terminus of the androgen receptor.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0004882 androgen receptor activity
- GO:0005497 androgen binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up