The protein encoded by SERPINA3 is a plasma protease inhibitor and member of the serine protease inhibitor class. Polymorphisms in this protein appear to be tissue specific and influence protease targeting. Variations in this protein's sequence have been implicated in Alzheimer's disease, and deficiency of this protein has been associated with liver disease. Mutations have been identified in patients with Parkinson's disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human alpha-1-antichymotrypsin antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates and human plasma.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti alpha-1-antichymotrypsin antibody recognizes a band of approximately 60 kDa in human plasma
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein of partial Human alpha-1-antichymotrypsin (amino acids 40-250)
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ALPHA-1-ANTICHYMOTRYPSIN antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra