Rabbit anti ALPHA-1-ANTICHYMOTRYPSIN
Alpha-1-antichymotrypsin antibody recognizes the alpha-1-antichymotrypsin, also known as cell growth-inhibiting gene 24/25 protein, or serpin A3.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by SERPINA3 is a plasma protease inhibitor and member of the serine protease inhibitor class. Polymorphisms in this protein appear to be tissue specific and influence protease targeting. Variations in this protein's sequence have been implicated in Alzheimer's disease, and deficiency of this protein has been associated with liver disease. Mutations have been identified in patients with Parkinson's disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human alpha-1-antichymotrypsin antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates and human plasma.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti alpha-1-antichymotrypsin antibody recognizes a band of approximately 60 kDa in human plasma
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein of partial Human alpha-1-antichymotrypsin (amino acids 40-250)
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P01011 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SERPINA3 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ALPHA-1-ANTICHYMOTRYPSIN antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.