TNF Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Dog TNF alpha antibody recognizes canine tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα).
TNFα is produced by a range of cells including macrophages, monocytes, T and B cells, neutrophils and endothelial cells. TNFα has a key regulatory role in the canine immune response where it is involved in modulating the expression of numerous cytokines, growth factors, inflammatory mediators and acute phase proteins.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to dog TNF alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant dog tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up