MIP-1 Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Bovine MIP-1 Alpha:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- MIP-1 Alpha
|Rabbit anti Bovine MIP-1 alpha antibody recognises bovine MIP-1 alpha, otherwise known as CCL3, a 93 amino acid member of the CC chemokine family which plays a critical role in hematopoiesis and is shown to signal through the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR4 and CCR5.
MIP-1 alpha is also involved in host defence against invading pathogens, acting as a regulator of activation and trafficking of inflammatory cells, such as macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, dendritic cells and T-cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine MIP-1alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine MIP-1alpha
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up