Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Bovine interleukin-6 antibody recognizes bovine interleukin-6 (IL-6), a 23.8 kDa cytokine belonging to the IL-6 superfamily.
Bovine interleukin-6 is a multifunctional cytokine secreted by a range of cell types, in particular T lymphocytes and macrophages. IL-6 has a range of activities and includes the differentiation of B cells into Ig producing cells, differentiation of lymphocytes and of monocytes. IL-6 functions in both a pro-inflammatory role where it is an important inducer of the acute phase response and also as an anti-inflammatory myokine (Febbraio & Pedersen 2005).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep Weak Cat Dog Horse Human Mouse Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine interleukin-6 were raised by repeated immunisation of chickens with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine interleukin-6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up