Rabbit anti bovine IgG antibody recognizes both the heavy and light chains of bovine immunoglobulin G.
This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Proclin™ 300
- Purified intact bovine IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Proclin™ 300 is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Cooper, A. et al. (2011) Serological evidence of Coxiella burnetii infection in beef cattle in Queensland.
Aust Vet J. 89 (7): 260-4.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra