Beta Lactoglobulin B antibody
Sheep anti Bovine Beta Lactoglobulin B
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Beta Lactoglobulin B
|Sheep anti beta-lactoglobulin B antibody recognizes bovine beta-lactoglobulin B, a whey protein of milk thought to be involved in retinol transport.
Sheep anti beta-lactoglobulin B antibody also demonstrates some cross reactivity with beta-lactoglobulin A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Beta-lactoglobulin B from milk.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Beta Lactoglobulin B antibody
Indyk, H.E. et al. () The β-lactoglobulin content of bovine milk: Development and application of a biosensor immunoassay
Int Dairy J 73: 68-73.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up