Sheep anti Bovine Asialofetuin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Bovine asialofetuin antibody recognizes bovine Alpha-2-HS-glycoprotein, also known as asialofetuin or fetuin-A. Asialofetuin is a 359 amino acid ~55kDa secreted glycoprotein containing two fetuin-A-type dystatin domains.
Asialofetuin is produced in the liver and bone marrow and acts as a negative acute-phase protein attenuating the inflammatory response to acute injury (Wang et al. 2010).
In a simple antigen down ELISA, Sheep anti Bovine asialofetuin antibody reacts with:
asialofetuin (ab at 1/8000) 100%
fetuin (ab at 1/2000) 100%
fetuin (ab at 1/8000) 50%
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
References for Asialofetuin antibody
Blome, M.C. et al. (2010) Surface plasmon resonance analysis of ricin binding to plasma membranes isolated from NIH 3T3 cells.
Anal Biochem. 396: 212-6.
Bayer, H. et al. (2012) Evaluation of riproximin binding properties reveals a novel mechanism for cellular targeting.
J Biol Chem. 287 (43): 35873-86.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004869 cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0030502 negative regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
0754-8050156710 1608 162446
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up