Lipid A LPS antibody
Goat anti Lipid A LPS antibody cross reacts with P. aeruginosa, K. pneumoniae, S. enteriditis, E. aerogenes, E. hermanii, Y. enterocolitica and S. sonnei .
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Whole cell preparation of lipid A from E. coli O157.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 4.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lipid A LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|