Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody
Goat anti Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody recognizes L2 MOMP and purified elementary bodies (all serovars, A-K, L1-L3). Goat anti Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody does not react with C. psittacii or C. pneumoniae.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified MOMP (major outer membrane protein) of Chlamydia trachomatis strain L2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 4.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P06597 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ompA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0006811 ion transport
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0009279 cell outer membrane
- GO:0015288 porin activity
- GO:0046930 pore complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)