Ustekinumab antibody | AbD18334
Human anti Ustekinumab
Anti-ustekinumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, high affinity anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format, ideal for bioanalytical assay development for ustekinumab and biosimilars. It is recommended as capture antibody in PK bridging ELISA format with HCA210/HCA210P for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A pair of anti-ustekinumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in monovalent Fab format, is recommended as a capture antibody, paired with an HRP conjugated Anti-ustekinumab Antibody in full immunoglobulin format, clone AbD17827_hIgG1 (HCA210) as the detection antibody.
Ustekinumab (Stelara) is a fully human monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) that has been approved in US, Canada, and Europe for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The FDA approved the medication for the treatment of moderate-severe Crohn's disease in 2016. The drug blocks interleukin IL-12 and IL-23 by binding with high affinity and specificity to the p40 subunit, preventing the binding of these two cytokines to T-lymphocytes, and thereby disrupting the proinflammatory pathway.
View a summary of all anti-ustekinumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD18334 was measured as KD = 0.4 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized Ustekinumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ustekinumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA210P as the detection reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Alk.Phos.||MCA1396A||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Biotin||MCA1396B||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP||MCA4764P||0.1 mg||E P WB|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||125 µl||E WB|