Ustekinumab antibody | AbD17829_hIgG1
Human anti Ustekinumab
Anti-ustekinumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human immunoglobulin format; it is suitable as a reference standard in an immune response assay to measure anti-drug antibody levels for ustekinumab or biosimilars.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD17827_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or calibrator in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Ustekinumab (Stelara) is a fully human monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) that has been approved in US, Canada, and Europe for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The FDA approved the medication for the treatment of moderate-severe Crohn's disease in 2016. The drug blocks interleukin IL-12 and IL-23 by binding with high affinity and specificity to the p40 subunit, preventing the binding of these two cytokines to T-lymphocytes, and thereby disrupting the proinflammatory pathway.
View a summary of all anti-ustekinumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD17829 was measured as KD = 2.8 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized ustekinumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ustekinumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection antibody when conjugated to HRP in a bridging ELISA together with AbD18334 (HCA209) as the capture reagent. Conjugation of this antibody to HRP can be undertaken using a Lynx Rapid HRP conjugation kit, these kits may be purchased from Bio-Rad.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK003P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK004P||CJ||5 Conjugations For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK005P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 20mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK006P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 40µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra