Ustekinumab antibody | AbD17829_hIgG1
Human anti Ustekinumab
Anti-ustekinumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human immunoglobulin format; it is suitable as a reference standard in an immune response assay to measure anti-drug antibody levels for ustekinumab or biosimilars.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Ustekinumab is directed against the p40 subunit of interleukin-12 and interleukin-23 and acts by blocking the binding of these two cytokines to, and preventing activation of, T-lymphocytes.
Human anti Ustekinumab antibody, clone AbD17829_hIgG1 is an anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognises the Ustekinumab monoclonal antibody and inhibits the binding of Ustekinumab to its target. It can be used to measure Ustekinumab levels in serum from patients.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD17829 was measured as KD = 2.8 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized ustekinumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ustekinumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection antibody when conjugated to HRP in a bridging ELISA together with AbD18334 (HCA209) as the capture reagent. Conjugation of this antibody to HRP can be undertaken using a Lynx Rapid HRP conjugation kit, these kits may be purchased from Bio-Rad.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK003P||1 Conjugation For 4mg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK004P||5 Conjugations For 4mg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK005P||1 Conjugation For 20mg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK006P||3 Conjugations For 40µg Antibody||CJ|